Berardi CPA has an experienced team ready to help meet your needs. Our team is up to date with QuickBooks certifications for the most recent versions of QuickBooks, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Point of Sale. With all the experience on our team we are able to meet any accounting or QuickBooks need. We serve clients in various industries and size; please see our clients and industries page for further detail.
The following is a listing of services we provide:
Accounting Services- We provide full accounting services. The following is just a listing of some of the services we provide:
• Entire accounting department outsourcing
• Chart of accounts assistance
• Customer, jobs, vendors, and employees configuration
• Journal entry assistance
• Full account reconciliations
• Check register review/processing
• Bank statement reconciliations
• Financial statement preparation
• Accounts payable processing
• Accounts receivable and billing processing
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Full payroll processing
• Custom financial report creation
• Financial reporting package preparation
• Assistance with calculations involving accountant judgment such as allowance for doubtful accounts, obsolete inventory reserves, reserves, liabilities, warranties, and accruals.
• Trial Balance review and agreement to financial statements and source records
• Budget to actual review
• Assistance in preparing financial projections and forecasts
Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End or Periodic Review- Our team will help make sure your QuickBooks file/accounting records are in order and can help with items such as:
• Account reconciliations
• Creating financial reports
• Sales tax calculation and reporting
• Posting journal entries and entering adjusting journal entries
QuickBooks Setup and Support- Our team provides a variety of QuickBooks services including the following:
• Initial Product Selection- Let our team help your organization decide which QuickBooks product is the best fit. Our team will consult with you to determine which QuickBooks software is best (Online, Pro, Premier, or Enterprise). QuickBooks Point of Sale is also available to help serve as a cash register, track inventory, sales, customer information, and provide sales reports for customers in the retail industry.
• Initial Setup and Training- Our team will help your organization setup QuickBooks for all users and conduct training seminars to ensure that everyone in your office is comfortable working with the new QuickBooks software. We will help your organization with initial chart of accounts setup, opening balance setup, setting up customers, vendors, jobs and payroll, initial inventory setup and tracking, bank account setup and payments, and user restricted access setup as well. As always, we are available for any follow up questions after initial setup and training.
• Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End or Periodic Review- Our team will help make sure your QuickBooks file is in order and can help with items such as account reconciliations, creating financial reports, sales tax calculation and reporting, posting journal entries and entering adjusting journal entries.
• Issue and Troubleshooting Assistance- Our team will assist you and help to correct any technical or functional issues your organization is having with QuickBooks.
• Initial Payroll Setup- Berardi CPA can provide full payroll service for you, or if you would like to perform your own payroll, we can assist with initial setup in QuickBooks and any questions or issues you may have throughout the payroll process.
• QuickBooks Consulting- If you have any questions or special projects such as setting up a custom chart of accounts related to your business or creating budgets, please contact us today. We also will consult with your organization and help to ensure that you are using QuickBooks in the most efficient manner possible.
Contact our team today to see how we can help your team.